The Hunting Notice Board. Com –
Terms & Conditions of Membership and use
These Terms will apply to you and govern the membership application / contract made between you and The Hunting Notice Board.Com by which you subscribe for membership access to the membership only content of The Hunting Notice Board.Com. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them.
On occasion these Terms will be amended and the latest version of these Terms are available to view at any time on The Hunting Notice Board. Com in the Contact tab on the website. Please regularly check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at the time.
- Information about us
- The website thehuntingnoticeboard.Com is operated by The Hunting Notice Board.Com Limited. This company is registered in England and Wales with the following details: The Hunting Notice Board.Com Limited – Company Number 11460427 and with our registered office at PO Box 4176, Marlborough SN8 9EW.
1) Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you will have access to The Hunting Notice Board.Com.
2)Please be aware that we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the products provided by our website. You recognise that this website is delivered to you by means of the internet and that it is well known to be an unreliable medium, that we should therefore not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3)It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that information on our site which is provided by you is correct. We do not audit or check any member posted content on our site for reliability and accuracy. Therefore we cannot make any representation or give any guarantee or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in any member posted content or accept any responsibility for this as we are merely providing access to such information to you.
4)Our site is directed at people living in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or though our site is appropriate or available in other locations. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
5)You may not mirror/ frame/copy any material from our site and you agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience whether to us or any members by any means including the use of our site for continually sending unsolicited communications (also known as ‘spamming‘).
6) You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our sites are stored nor any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
7)The Hunting Notice Board.Com is a closed, membership only website and the content is only available for other members to view. The content, posts, advertising and comments on The Hunting Notice Board.Com are created by the membership for the membership. Opinions and views expressed on The Hunting Notice Board. Com are only the opinion / view of the individual member and The Hunting Notice Board.Com is not liable for any personal opinion / view expressed on The Hunting Notice Board.Com by a member.
3) Your Membership and the use of our Product
1)The Membership Application form on this site will guide you through the process of applying to join. Please make sure that you read and check the details of your application at each stage of the application process.
2)After you complete your Membership Application form you will receive a confirmation from us acknowledging that your Membership Application has been sent to our Admins for approval.
3)We may refuse applications for Membership, or cease to provide the Services at our sole discretion.
4) If your Membership Application is accepted you will receive an email from us confirming your membership and providing you with a link to activate your Membership.
5) You must treat your account details, including your username and password, as confidential, and not disclose them to any third party.
7) You are responsible for any activities that appear under your membership/ profile. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to keep your password or account confidential.
8) Our site may only be used for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of our site or using it to obtain products or services not properly ordered and fully paid for.
9) You may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of our site in any way or send unsolicited email messages (‘Spam’) to or through our site or otherwise harass the site owner, the site Admins, provider or other users.
10) We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, wether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our sole opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
11) By joining The Hunting Notice Board. Com you will be connected to other members who offer animals for sale, products both new and second hand, services and advice which may be of interest to you. If you purchase any animal, product or take any advice or assistance from a member of The Hunting Notice Board. Com this will be an arrangement only between yourself and the other party. The Hunting Notice Board. Com does not act as agent to introduce services and does not accept any liability for products/ animals sold or for advice or assistance given by one member to another on any matter whatsoever. If members of The Hunting Notice Board. Com choose to purchase animals/ products / take advice or assistance or attend a hunting or fundraising event from another member/ members the arrangement is strictly between the member and the service provider/ vendor/ event organisers.
12)The purpose of The Hunting Notice Board.Com is to put hunting people and hunt supporters residing the United Kingdom, who are members of The Hunting Notice Board.Com, in touch with each other so that they can build an interactive, online hunting community to help each other to – Buy/ Sell/ Find hunting related items from each other; they can publicise and promote hunt fundraising events to one another; they can share hunting news with each other and they can ask each other for hunting related advice.
13) The Hunting Notice Board.Com is about one thing only – hunting either on horse or foot following hounds, bloodhounds and beagles etc and all that this hunting world entails. Members who post up information which is not related to this hunting world in any way at all will have these posts removed by The Hunting Notice Board Admin team and they may, on occasion if they are a repeat offender, be removed from the membership by the Hunting Notice Board.Com Admin team and their annual membership fee will NOT be refunded.
14)The Hunting Notice Board. Com experience will vary from member to member. There are various ways to put across your point of view / your item for sale or publicising your fundraising event on The Hunting Notice Board.Com from posting photographs and videos, sharing stories and posts from social media that you use, sending messages to a Hunting Notice Board.Com friend or several members, joining specific groups with The Hunting Notice Board. Com or adding information to your profile. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that information on our site which is provided by you is correct. We do not monitor any user posted content on our site for reliability and accuracy. Therefore we cannot make any representation or give any guarantee or warranty as to the completeness of the information contained in any user posted content or accept any responsibility for this as we are merely providing access to such information to you.
15)Tackling harmful conduct and Anti- Hunting sentiments / individuals so that we can protect and support The Hunting Notice Board.Com community. Feeling safe in a membership group is an important way of building community. Harmful, rude, aggressive conduct towards other members on The Hunting Notice Board.Com is not acceptable and will result in the offending member being removed from The Hunting Notice Board.Com membership by The Hunting Notice Board Admin team and the offender’s annual membership fee will NOT be refunded. We ask that all members of The Hunting Notice Board.Com contact The Admin Team at The Hunting Notice Board.Com to report such behaviour or to report suspected Anti-hunting Members. Members who post up views of a sexual, racist, violent, fraudulent, un-lawful, misleading, discriminatory, fraudulent or anti-hunting nature will be removed from The Hunting Notice Board.Com and The Hunting Notice Board.Com is not liable in any way for their post and the sentiments expressed - ownership and liability for the view expressed/ post lies entirely with the member who posted it. Any member who is reported as being unsupportive of hunting will be immediately removed from the membership by The Hunting Notice Board. Com Admin team and their annual membership fee will NOT be refunded.
15) Members’ Commitments to The Hunting Notice Board.Com and our community. We provide these services to you and other members. In return we need you to make the following commitments: –
i)Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
ii)Provide accurate information about yourself.
iii)Create only one account for yourself (your own) and one separate account (if required) for your business.
>Never share your password to The Hunting Notice Board.Com, or give access to your The Hunting Notice Board.Com account to anyone else or transfer your account to anyone else.
16) By submitting an application form online, you are deemed to have signed the application. The Hunting Notice Board. Com reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
18) How The Hunting Notice Board. Com communicates with you - when you apply to join The Hunting Notice Board Com you provide us with your personal details, including your email. By giving us this information you are agreeing that The Hunting Notice Board. Com can contact you by email and alerts in the icon alerts on your profile page, with information related to horses for sale, services, products, posts and events.
You may, at any time, update and amend your preferred method(s) of communication, opt out of receiving communications from The Hunting Notice Board.Com, change your contact details or set your email preferences by amending via the My Account / My Details section of The Hunting Notice Board.Com.
4) Post / Advert Content, Authority and Agreement
1)To apply for membership and be eligible to use our product you must (i) have full legal capacity to enter into a contract; (ii) if you are an individual, be at least 18 years old. You further represent and warrant to us that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site or otherwise access the services.
2)These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supplant and revoke all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to it’s subject matter.
3) You acknowledge that in activating your membership you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (wether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
4) You and we agree that neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms.
5)On activating your membership to our site you agree to the following:
1)By publishing material on our site you warrant that:
a) you have all the required consents, licenses or permission to use the material;
b) the material complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the UK and in any country from which it is posted;
c)the material is not:
i)defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
ii)made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
iii)does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
iv)promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
v)false, fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate, including giving the impression they emanate from us (or any other person or company), if this is not the case;
d) you either own or are legally entitled to sell each item listed and that the sale of such item is legal in the jurisdiction in which the buyer is resident and such item is not counterfeit or stolen;
2)whilst we do not monitor the site in order to ascertain wether or not you have acted in accordance with the above obligations if we ascertain that you are in breach of any of the terms of this 5.1, we may, in our absolute discretion, take any such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to): removing any content uploaded by you to our site; issuing a formal warning to you; suspending or terminating you access to our site; reporting your actions to the appropriate authorities; or taking legal action against you. For the avoidance of doubt YOU MUST OWN OR HAVE A LICENSE TO USE ANY AND ALL IMAGES THAT YOU USE WITHIN YOUR ADVERTS AND POSTS.
3)we are not responsible for verifying the identity of any users nor are we responsible for the purchase of any products, services, animals or vehicles and you accept that any purchase is at your own risk and are responsible for obtaining any appropriate professional advice required prior to purchasing;
4) in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other user/ member arising from that member’s use of our site, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us, and you release us from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, known and unknown, arising from or in any way connected with such right, claim or action;
5)and you shall indemnify us in full against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (included but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis)and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with and breach of 5.1 – 5.4 above.
6) License and Intellectual Property
1) Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-propriety.
2)You retain all of your ownership rights in your content.
3)We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
4) The Hunting Notice Board. Com Limited, our logo, web address and company name shall not be used without our prior written consent.
5)All intellectual property rights, and all other rights including goodwill, whether now known or created in the future, in the content provided through our product is our property and shall vest in us.
6) If you breach the terms of this clause 6, we may, in our absolute discretion, terminate your membership and your right to use our site immediately and in any event you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
7) Other Sites
8) Other Important Terms
1)This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
2)Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
By using The Hunting Notice Board.Com’s website, you consent to and agree to comply with the Terms outlined above.